Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Flying Without Wings~

Helloooo Everybody! Sry for not updating my blog this few days in Liverpool, too busy unpacking my stuff and go out shopping for groceries and stuff.. hehe.. I'll update some of the pics taken slowly each day(cause i'm lazy..)

I'll juz post some of my flight's pics

The plane is equipped with mini TVs each in front of the seats. I watched a lot of nice movies in the 14 hours++ ride..


The food provided is ok only.. not TAT good.. maybe it's bec i'm not used to eating 10000 metres in the air..


This is some info bout my flight(previewed in the screen in front of me)

ABU DHABI


We traveled from KL to Abu Dhabi(a state in the middle east) stopped bout 20 min then travel again from Abu Dhabi to Manchester.





I'll update again later i promise! Need to go makan 1st.. bye!!

No comments: